Thursday, May 29, 2008

Please Love Me


I feel compelled to update even though I haven't made any comics in a while due to a recent computer fail. Basically, I had planned to make them over the weekend, but graduation happened and I was also without my compy for several days. So I dug this one out of the archives; I drew this on the airplane on my flight to New Orleans over spring break. I used this program called Paint.NET which is just a glorified version of paint. I actually drew the first few ones on this. I had planned to keep this one to myself to privately laugh at my own sentimentality, but I'm desperate so I must reveal it to the world.

I have a crapload of things to unpack in Pleasanton, and a dirty apt to clean back in Berkeley. Pray that I have time to make more beloved comix.

1 comment:

AA said...

I likes you too! I likeded you way before that apple did.