Sunday, May 18, 2008

And I Saw a Light at the End of this Tunnel...


Comics galore! It feels good to be making these again. I really missed doing it. Now that I have completed my college career, and am still without any real employment, I will be free to spend hours cuddling boobs and such.

I'm moving out soon, and it's a little stressful. I'm in the process of giving away all my shizzle. People respond to my emails like they're hotcakes. Mmmm... I've given away my bed frame, and I'm sort of wondering where I'm supposed to sleep once its gone. My parents are going to help me move some crap out tomorrow night. It feels sad. I'm gonna miss naan n curry so badly. Also there's that dreamy curry guy I will miss. Oh well, like Bowie said, time to face the strange ch-ch-changes...

No comments: