Tuesday, June 3, 2008

(Con)grats...


I'm finally posting a new comic! Thanks Chris for keeping it alive during these difficult times. I'm pretty much settled in my room, ready for prime cuddleboobing. You know.

I had never really thought of putting Joey in a comic so early until he asked a few days ago. I was hesitant at first, and asked, "Well, what would your character look like?" He got really excited and said "9 Dragons!" It's perfect, right?

Also: I'm missing some key artists from my music library: Magnetic Fields, The Shins, Wilco, The Cars, and others. Can anyone help me out?

3 comments:

Aariel said...

Woot! Never let the 1337 in you die, Joey! xD

Stephanie said...

should i be sad or glad that i did not understand the content of this comic at all?

Donna said...

sheeesh i gettin tired of these. hey at least they're funny =D.






Joey